Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Assignment 03: One Light



Ki sometime looks like spacing out, daydreaming, or even quiet sophisticated makes me wonder what is in his mind and head. 




Opposite feeling of sophisticated philosophical Ki. 


Ji-Hoon seems like not quiet self-revealing, behind the curtain, and sometimes a little shy, and makes me think that maybe another person could be co-existing in him. 


This is completely opposite of behind-the-curtian Ji-Hoon. I've got motivated by Teletubby theme, and let him smile like one of them. He looks so innocent and self-revealing here. 


Sukshma is pretty straightforward, expressing something directly to person instead of talking behind or concealing her true emotion in real life. This picture is to aim to show her those genuine qualities.



This is quite opposite to straightforwardness or self-revealing Sukshama. It is rather a little ambiguous and staying in the dark portrait. 


I guess my friends tried to interpret my brightness and positive personality in this portrait.  


Opposite of brightness - dark and gloomy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment